I have a thing for clouds and a great fascination of the sky. In my make-believe world, the sky is my pensieve and the clouds, my thoughts. A trivia to non-HP fans, Albus Dumbledore uses a pensieve to store excess thoughts of his mind and examines them at his leisure. It looks really magical - like a stone basin filled with watery substance of sorts (yay to HP fans who can relate!). I used to work on the 29th floor of a building in Makati and I am lucky to be seated by the window. I have a really nice view of the busy streets, the neighboring buildings and the skies. Each of us have our own thinking moods and mine is when I am awfully quiet and stare into space. I would discretely look out the window to sort my thoughts out. It's not that I'm cuckoo but there's really something therapeutic about ignoring everyone for a few minutes, and do nothing but to stare out into the open sky. It kind of reboots my energy levels and pushes bad vibes away.
![]() |
| This was the window view from my former workplace. The neighboring building always gave me its poker face. |
I captured some sceneries and I hope I did them justice in these photos:



3 comments:
nice ading! miss seeing this kind of scenery also...
Thanks, Mg Peachy!
Post a Comment